Thursday, November 18, 2010

Waiting for the weekend.

    This week has seemed to last forever. It is now thursday and I cannot wait to go to bed, get done with class and head for the woods! Since hunting season began all I have thought about was being in my treestand. Throughout the week at school visions of giant bucks and blood trails dance through my mind. Sleep does not come easy at night when all I can think about is getting in the truck and driving to the woods.
    This coming weekend is different though. This weekend is going to be even more rewarding than hunting alone. Im not even getting to hunt this weekend but I am still excited. I am excited because I get to take my brother out hunting, and that to me is more rewarding than just going by myself. I feel that whenever I can I should introduce somone to the outdoors. I say this because ultimately our youth is the future of the sport of hunting.

No comments:

Post a Comment