Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Frustrating news

   Today I got some news that was very frustrating for me. My brother who is still back home while I am at college and seen a big herd of deer heading right towards my stand. This is frustrating because I was just on thanksgiving break and I hunted nearly everyday and only saw 6 deer over 4 days and none of them came within range.
   I know that the good and the bad go together when it comes to hunting but I must say this is getting a bit ridiculous. I cannot wait to be done with my final exams and back into the woods. I have felt out of place this year not waking up and heading to my stand on weekends that im here. I dont think that I will every get used to it. So for now I will have to settle for some weekend hunts and news like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment