Thursday, October 28, 2010

Family

    As I said in my previous post, hunting is a one of a kind feeling. That being said, the feeling that you get when you share the experience of hunting in a one of a kind feeling also. Taking someone out, especially somebody younger is a feeling that you will never forget. Being able to teach someone about your passion is a privledge. 
    This weekend I am getting the opportunity to take my brother out on his first archery hunt. I am so excited because he has never went on an archery hunt. Another thing that makes it special is the fact that I helped him take his first deer also. So if I was able to help him take his first and second deer it would make my weekend. Hopefully I will be able to pass my passion of the hunt onto my brother so it can be enjoyed by him and future generations. 

No comments:

Post a Comment